If your customer service or call center has a high number of easily classifiable and standardizable calls, and you are continuously short on labor, we recommend ArenimTel’s solution. Our innovative Automated Call Center helps mitigate your labor shortage issues, either by providing uniform answers to frequently asked questions, or by automating outbound calls with standardized content.
In what areas can ArenimTel’s Automated Call Center solution be applied?
- quiries related to logistics services – e.g. shipment tracking, quering order status
- queries related to financial services – e.g. bank card activation / deactivation, balance query, two-factor authentication via phone – in multiple languages
- queries related to public utilities – e.g. meter readings, balance query
How the Automated Call Center works in practice
Real-time Call Center Service
The customer calling the customer service hotline is greeted by an automated message. Just like in the case of an IVR, the customer can use their phone’s dial buttons to navigate to the desired menu item. Identification (e.g. using a contract number) and data input (e.g. meter readings) are also done using the phone’s dial buttons.
All answers given by ArenimTel’s automated call center system are generated in real time based on the information and necessary instructions to be given to the customer, i.e. we are not playing back a pre-recorded voice message.
The ArenimTel Call Center software provides detailed reports on all functions, including the Automated Call Center. Depeding on your preferences, the automated call center can also allow the caller or callee to ask to speak to a human representative.
Benefits of the Automated Call Center:
- Massive cost savings can be achieved through its adoption.
- The service is available in over 20 languages.
- It can be operated 24/7, regardless of opening hours.
- The software can be made “smarter ”.
- It is easily scalable, it can handle an unlimited number of concurrent customer calls.
- It can be controlled using the phone’s buttons (DTMF code).
- The robot will not get sick, will not ask for a raise and will always deliver the same performance. 🙂
"ArenimTel is a reliable partner in helping us grow, it is very easy to customize according to our size and needs."
"ArenimTel has helped us radically change our customer experience: ever since we started using it, we’ve been able to communicate with our customers in a much more professional way. It also helps us grow better by the week, which is a top value of our company."
"ArenimTel helps us make our team more efficient, allowing us to provide faster and more efficient service to our customers. They understand our values and needs, hence our close cooperation."
"ArenimTel provides smooth and reliable operation; thanks to it, we are no longer losing customers through the phone."
"We really appreciated the fact that they wanted to understand and address our needs instead of forcing a mass-produced product on us."
"We were looking for a customer-centric team. Our top concerns were not having to integrate a whole new system and rent and operate servers – which would have skyrocketed our costs – but pay a per-user fee instead, as well as having a proactive service provider. We are very satisfied with this service."
The integration of the Call Center and ERP/CRM/CDP system is required
Setting up the service requires prior assesment and planning, as well as integration with the business transaction system (ERP / CRM) that will provide the text-based answers. For the latter, the involvement of the transaction system’s developer may also be necessary.
Our integration references: